The sports bra was originally designed for women who were involved in high-intensity activities and sports sessions. The main purpose was to prevent damage that can be caused to the breast tissue due to fast-paced movements.
Nowadays we find many women using sports bras in their everyday lifestyle as well and it has become quite a trend. These bras are comfortable and provide complete coverage even for those women who have always struggled to find a bra due to their heavier busts.
Many women wonder if it is safe to wear a sports bra for their everyday activities and if they are putting unnecessary pressure on their breast tissue by doing so. Many professionals say as long as you are comfortable wearing a bra all day long and it is providing adequate support, any bra is good to go.
You can buy an amazing collection of all forms of “womens bras and sports bras” at De Bra’s. It is a perfect online shopping store for women’s needs that ships its products in Australia and even internationally. They even provide virtual fitting sessions if you cannot go to their store due to personal or geographical restraints. Their bra fitters are experts at correctly finding out the right size by just assessing the shape and size of your bust visually and through certain questionnaires.
Benefits of using sports bra for everyday use
- Comfortable options:
- The fabric of the sports bra is created for enhanced sweat absorption and is generally more breathable than other bras.
- This is why a sports bra will keep you cool even during hot summer days without causing those sweat rashes just below the bust line.
- Provides enhanced support:
- If your work environment wants you to be active and running, the right support from the bra is very important.
- A sports bra is designed to give you exactly that and prevent any damage that can be caused to the breast tissue.
- Lets you blend in with the fashion trend:
- A crop design bra can even be used with your favorite skirt as a style statement top.
- Gives you more confidence:
- When you are not worried about showing off cleavage at work or bouncy breasts, you gain more confidence to perform various activities.
What to look for in a sports bra when purchasing it for regular use?
- Choose a color based on the use of the bra.
- If you are using it as a fashion statement, go for cute designs and fun colors, otherwise simple white and nude colors go well under all sorts of clothing.
- Buy seamless cups so that you can carry them with t-shirts, formals, and even tight-fitting dresses and tops.
- Sports bras have higher coverage, so double-checking if it is showing under your top is a good idea before stepping out of the house.
- Instead of racer backs straps that provide good support during exercise, choose regular straps for everyday use.
- For everyday wear, preferably wear a medium impact bra or even a low one if your work involves sitting in front of the system for the entire day.
Padded or non-padded, wire-free or underwired, a crop design bra or a structured one; this choice is based on personal comfort levels, support requirement, and the kind of activities that you will be involved in for maximum part of your day.